Last revised 11 February 2016
Vacancy Filler Ltd (“Company” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you interact with us through the website www.vacancyfiller.co.uk or its related domains and subdomains (including without limitation, www.vacancyfiller.com, www.vacancy-filler.co.uk or www.vacancy-filler.com) (our “Website“), (including without limitation, by requesting a demonstration, by applying for a position with the Company, or by posting a comment or materials to any blog or other interactive part of the Website) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This Website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. Accordingly, we encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects your information.
We agree to process any personal data provided to the Company by you and shall comply with all aspects of all application data protection legislation (including without limitation the Data Protection Act 1998) as a Data Controller as set out in section 1(1) of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Principles”). This includes an assurance that your data will not be held or processed outside the European Economic Area.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including without limitation information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including without limitation information that you provide by (1) filling in forms on our Website including without limitation information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or view a demo of our services, (2) subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, (3) entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, (4) reporting a problem with our Website, (5) responding to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, (6) performing search queries on the Website, or (7) or otherwise corresponding with us (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- You also may provide User Contributions to be published or displayed. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorised persons.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, without limitation:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. You may refuse to allow flash cookies by activating the appropriate setting through your Adobe Settings Manager.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). By disabling browser cookies, unique information associated with web beacons will also be disabled.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, including without limitation sharing it with third parties with products, services or positions that may be of interest to you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, or their or our successors or assigns.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or third parties with products, services or positions that may be of interest to you, provided such parties provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required of the Company.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vacancy Filler Ltd, our customers or others. This includes without limitation exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by following instructions provided in the relevant email or form. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page where applicable or otherwise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance to the Principles, Vacancy Filler Ltd has named the European Data Protection Authorities as the independent recourse mechanism for investigation of individual’s complaints and disputes.
By submitting your information to the Company, you acknowledge and agree that the technical processing and transmission of your information, may involve, (a) transmissions over various networks, including the transfer of this information to other countries in the European Economic Area for storage, processing and use by the Company, its affiliates, and their agents; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, you agree to permit such parties to make such transmissions and changes.
Vacancy Filler Ltd is committed to protecting the information you provide us. Vacancy Filler Ltd implements and maintains administrative, physical, and technical safeguards reasonably designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com